Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vintage Inspired Informal Wedding?


As I mentioned, I'm currently planning my wedding and have had no luck finding "The Dress" for me yet. I love vintage wedding attire, especially the eras of the 1920s - 1950s. I'm always looking for dresses that are authentic or inspired vintage dresses. I will occassionally post some of my discoveries here (especially if I think it's a good deal for someone else) as well as those items that inspire me.

Today, I came across this interesting piece at the Yoox.com website:

[source]

and though, not vintage, I think this is an inexpensive option for either a wedding dress, particularly a courthouse wedding, or a reception dress:

[source]

I also found this unusual and original option for a bridesmaid dress:



[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment