Sunday, June 21, 2009

I love vintage photos.  I can go into an antique store and I want to buy all the vintage photos because I'm so sad that some member of a family just decided one day that their ancestors in the photos were just not valuable enough to feel the need to keep.  Nevertheless, in looking through some of these old photos, Jason and I are always amused by how unhappy the bride and groom often looked (or at least, unelated) in vintage wedding photos.  It's like the photographer yelled "You're going to spend the next 75 years together...." right before that moment. :)  All photos from Flickr.com
One photo, which for the life of me I cannot find now, had Jason and I in hysterics because both the bride and groom looked like they were growling, mean and mad! LOL!  Hilarious.






No comments:

Post a Comment